Senior Solutions Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant who can bring a high level of business and technical expertise to the role. Our SCs are the technical resource on prospect engagement and are used strategically to help validate and complement the technical value and opportunity of our platform.
You’ll be involved with nearly all aspects of our defined sales process including:
- Needs assessment
- Mutual need-fit
- Product demonstration
- Dashboard access
- Technical integration know-how
The main duties will include:
- Liaising with senior staff to determine the range of goods and services to be sold
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets
- Discussing client requirements
- Carrying out surveys and analysing customers’ reactions
- Producing reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
The SC owns the technical relationship and therefore must have a relevant background.
Our ideal candidate has significant experience in one or more of:
- Digital marketing
- Mobile analytics
- SaaS technology implementations.
The SC needs to be consultative, client-facing and should be capable of responding to RFPs and should effectively contribute to the pre-sales process to grow our business and post-sales engagements to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
This Senior Solutions Consultant role includes significant work with our technology and business partners to provide solutions to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Substantial experience in a technical sales support function at a marketing SaaS business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with marketing cloud automation or marketing execution
- Experience in data integration, data management, and/or data analysis to support marketing objectives
- Experience with SQL, mobile development (iOS, Android, Phonegap, Unity, etc.), or comparable systems
- Experience in technology implementation delivery
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales processes
- Ability to function and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to travel internationally to customer sites as required
- Ability to travel internationally to other Swrve offices for multiple weeks if required
Location: This role is based in our Shoreditch offices in London.