About The Role
Swrve is looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to drive our Product Marketing activities. The role requires a diverse set of skills and experience and is an exciting opportunity for you to help shape the future of the mobile marketing industry.
If you are passionate, creative and always want to provide the best possible experiences for users, we want to hear from you.
PProcessing over 14 billion events daily, Swrve's mobile-first next generation customer interaction platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver mobile experiences tailored to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of tools that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve partners with leading brands, agencies and technology partners – including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo – and is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, media, travel/hospitality, entertainment, sports, games, and banking.
- Define & drive cross-functional product launch process
- Drive process to track, collect, analyze and publish competitive data and analysis
- Work with Sales to understand and fill gaps in understanding and content for value prop
- Work with Product Management to understand strategy and roadmap
- Enable Marketing with strategy, messaging & content in market & product
- Serve as “voice of the buyer” to help align programs and content with buyer’s journey
- Develop written and visual core solution content for field and marketing enablement
- Provide messaging, concepts and teaming that enables Marketing to develop compelling asset
- Management level responsibility as Director or Sr. Manager of Product Marketing or in Outbound-Oriented Product Management
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing/Outbound-oriented Product Management with a minimum 3 years in B2B SaaS and/or Marketing Technology
- At least 1-year experience in small companies (smaller than 200 employees)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills: Clearly conveys positioning & value prop in written and spoken word. Writes in styles to suit different media, from website to datasheets to sales enablement
- Strong track record of continuous program and process improvement
- Leadership and project mgmt. skills with successful track record of running cross-functional product launches and other activities
- Natural drive to engage prospects & customers to understand buyer personas
- Proactive in understanding field challenges & opportunities
- Data driven: seek to quickly confirm/edit/reject assumptions
- Understands / quickly learns market & product then Uses subject matter to convey expertise and authority internally and externally
- Drive and creativity to deliver or exceed expectations/commitments on time
- Works well across all levels both internally and externally