Swrve Dublin is currently on the lookout for a strong contract Front End/UI Developer for our engineering operations in Dublin
The role will involve working with a mixed team of front-end/back-end and mobile developers, and close collaboration with our Product Design team.
You will have strong experience with React, and working knowledge of a variety of different technologies used in our UI, including Ruby on Rails, Redux, GraphQL, ApolloClient and Webpack.
Who is Swrve?
Swrve is the customer engagement platform of choice for Digicel, Sony Pictures Television, Condè Nast, Playrix, and other top global brands. Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing platforms for the second consecutive year, our platform delivers hyper personalized, high-value 1:1 engagement across mobile, email, web, and OTT platforms.
While we are passionate about the product that we build and the experience we provide for our customers we also understand that everyone needs a work-life balance that’s right for them. We are committed to providing the flexibility each of our engineers require in order to live their own lives, while still contributing strongly to Swrve.
What qualities are we looking for?
- A passion for UI development coupled with a keen interest in new technologies and frameworks.
- The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
- Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
- Highly motivated individual and a strong customer advocate, focused on contributing to the user experience.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with our product design team, building out modern and beautiful user interfaces.
- Taking ownership of your work; releasing quality code to production when you want (we ship multiple times a day).
- Ensuring that our front-end architecture stays one step ahead of a constantly iterating product, and that we are using the right techniques and tools for the job.
- Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
- Contributing directly to discussions and development of our product.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary, and generous equity
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 21 days annual leave, two volunteer days - to help out with the charity of your choice, a company day off on Dec 27th, and an extra holiday day for your birthday
- Public transport TaxSaver scheme
- Onsite wellness
- Fitness reimbursement policy
- Daily breakfast, organic fruit, and lunches on Friday
- Well stocked craft beer fridge
- Cycle-to-work scheme and secure bike storage