Customer Success Manager- Australia/APAC
Processing over twelve billion events daily, Swrve's Mobile Engagement Platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver made-to-order experiences to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of capabilities that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive modelling, and rich analytics across all marketing channels.
Swrve is installed in hundreds of apps across several industries, including retail, online marketplaces, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, sports, gaming, telecom, and financial services. Swrve's customer base is made up of leading brands, agencies, and technology companies—including Telefonica, Emirates, Ryanair, Capital One, Verizon, Cox Communications, Warner Brothers, and many more.
Swrve is private, venture-backed, and headquartered in San Francisco, California. Swrve has offices globally with product management and engineering teams in Dublin, Ireland, and sales, business development, and customer success teams in London and San Francisco. Our culture has always been remote-friendly, and many of our team members have happily worked remotely for years.
We are looking for smart, motivated, quick-thinking technologists who are relationship pros to join our Customer Success Team in the United States.
As the Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will manage the customer experience with a one-to-many approach, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. You will be responsible for understanding the goals and health of our customers, guiding them to successful business outcomes with Swrve, and ensuring they grow into Swrve advocates.
- Ensure and drive customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to develop account plans for renewal and up sell opportunities of high-value accounts
- Track customer success, following different methodologies to define health score, product usage and adoption
- Advise customers on mobile, media streaming, and web marketing best practices
- Proactively train customers on product enhancements with webinars, training sessions, and online documentation
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials, success stories, and referrals
- Support the Services and Sales teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a fast adoption and success Customer deployment
- Represent and advocate on your customers’ behalf with Swrve's product and engineering teams
- Minimum 3 years experience working 1:1 onboarding and supporting business customers
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager role
- Experience working with collaboration tools such as Zendesk, Slack, JIRA, Salesforce
- Ability to communicate with marketers, engineers and developers about technical issues
- Ability to anticipate and manage project risks
- Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
- Strong communicator, capable of thought leadership within the team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Swrve’s client base is global, and so a willingness to travel is desirable
- Experience with digital marketing tools, such as email, SMS, push notifications, etc is highly desirable
- Experience working with industries, including; Airlines, Financial Institutions, Media & Entertainment, Games companies, is highly desirable
- Experience working with mobile and web-based technologies such as REST and SQL
- Language: Fluent in English