About The Role
Swrve is looking for an ambitious and passionate designer to join its team to play a key role in creating excellent user experiences across the Swrve platform. The role requires a diverse set of skills and experience and is an exciting opportunity for to help shape the future of mobile marketing industry.
If you are passionate, creative and always want to ship the best possible experiences for users, we want to hear from you.
Processing over 14 billion events daily, Swrve's mobile-first next generation customer interaction platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver mobile experiences tailored to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of tools that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve partners with leading brands, agencies and technology partners – including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo – and is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, media, travel/hospitality, entertainment, sports, games, and banking.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Bring a user-centered design approach to everything you do - both to our platforms users & their app users
- Help define user problems & business goals
- Research ideas, gather and analyze current and future mobile marketing trends
- Sketching, creating wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts, whilst sharing often and quickly iterating
- Excellent communication skills and constantly collaborating with designers, project managers, and engineers
- Present your ideas to all various stakeholders
- Progress low fi wireframes and into highly-polished visual designs with whilst helping build out and improve to the Swrve Design System
- Create design specifications for engineers and fully support them during development cycles
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience and knowledge of UX/UI design (web agency or product background)
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
- A passion and deep appreciation of UX & UI principles
- Strong portfolio of work to showcase
- Track record of delivery and experience working in teams, often within time and budget constraints.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to manage feedback and challenge with an open mind
- Experience working with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, & Framer
Nice To Have
- Branding / Illustrations skills
- Working with data platforms (HotJar, Kissmetrics etc)
- Knowledge of iOS/Android design principles and prior work on either platform
- Experience in designing for TV platforms & Amazon Alexa
- Familiar with user testing and usability testing methodologies
Benefits Here At Swrve
- Opportunity to work with bright, ambitious Swrvers across the globe
- Free lunch Fridays
- Daily brekkie & organic fruit
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Two volunteer days - you can spend these helping out with a charity
- And other cool stuff you’ll find out about once you become a Swrver
Sound like a good role for you? Apply by filling out the application form on the top-right hand side.