Senior Account Executive
Swrve HQ is based in San Francisco
Swrve is a venture backed, rapidly-growing company providing the most advanced integrated marketing, A/B testing and optimization platform for mobile apps. At Swrve, customer acquisition remains one of our top priorities. We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Senior Account Executive with a passion for the mobile app market combined with a desire to close business. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced SaaS sales professional to be at the center of the booming app market. Swrve's Senior Sales Executives are responsible for developing and closing our largest mobile brands in verticals such as media & entertainment, lifestyle, e-commerce/retail, travel and games.
* Selling Swrve’s full suite of products into the largest brands.
* Prospect, develop, and close new customers.
* Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
* Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
* Sell the Swrve vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives.
* Coordinate and work with extended team members.
* Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Build a sustainable and predictable book of business
* Report to VP Worldwide Sales
Desired Skills & Experience
* A minimum of 3+ years of on-quota performance or above
* B2B software applications sales experience; SaaS, CRM, SFA, and digital marketing software sales experience a plus
* Background in mobile analytics, monetization or digital marketing experience desired
* A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to medium to large organizations
* Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
* Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
* Teamwork and good communication skills a must
* Four year university/college degree required
Perks & Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we provide great health benefits, help with the cost of commuting and a lot more. We run an annual all hands trip somewhere cool, oh, and we like to wind down the week with a cold beer every Friday.
Apply for this position
Fields marked with a * are required